January 2017 —
Registrations are now being accepted for the Home Furnishings Association’s 2017 Networking Conference in San Antonio, and attendees who sign up this month can score a great deal. There is a Buy-One-Get-One free discount available for attendees who register by January 31.
The conference will be held June 4-6 at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa. The three-day conference includes new activities such as the Build-A-Bike® program benefitting the Girls and Boys Club of San Antonio; a grassroots legislative panel lunch moderated by HFA’s lobbyists, Chris Andresen and Bill Simmons; a consumer panel focused on shopping experiences; an industry panel about supply chain relationships; a Think Tank that harnesses the power of the industry’s top minds; and, back by popular demand, the Sunday morning golf outing.
“We’re excited and encouraged by the enthusiasm we’ve already received from speakers, sponsors and attendees for this year’s conference,” said Sharron Bradley, CEO of the Home Furnishings Association. “We look forward to bringing together the many leaders and retailers in the home furnishings industry for a substantive discussion of real-world challenges.”
The HFNC offers more than 25 networking opportunities, breakout sessions and panel discussions. Keynote speakers include Kevin Harrington, entrepreneur and judge on Shark Tank and Gary Chapman, writer, and inspirational speaker. This year breakout sessions will be broken into five learning tracks; Succession/Leadership, Advertising/Marketing, Company Culture, Trend Watch, and a track hosted by IHFRA. Topics include:
- Cultivating an Ownership Mindset Among Your Employees
- Exit Strategies—How to Facilitate the Transition Process
- Social to Sale—The Key Pillars of the Social Selling Mindset
- 3 Ways to Boost Sales Using Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Developing a Culture of Caring—6 Steps to Build an Energized Culture
- Corporate Social Responsibility—A Lever for Employee Attraction & Engagement
- Culture to Product—Diving into the Macro & Micro Developments of the Furniture World
- Gamer Changer—Virtual and Augmented Reality
- What is Product Data Costing You?
For more information and to register for the conference please visit thehfnc.com